万圣节是西方的节日,那么诗歌也应该国际化一点。英文诗歌应该怎么说,看看下面的范文吧。
2016年万圣节英文诗歌一:
This is Halloween
This is Halloween
这就是万圣节
Boys and girls of every age
每个年龄的男孩和女孩
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
你不希望看到一些奇怪的东西?
Come with us and you will see
跟着我们,你将会看到
This, our town of Halloween
这里,我们的万圣镇
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
这就是万圣节,这就是万圣节
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night
南瓜在死亡之夜尖叫
This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
这就是万圣节,人人都要露一手
“Trick or treat” till the neighbors gonna die of fright
”不给糖果就捣蛋”,玩到邻居吓出病
It's our town, everybody scream
这是我们的小镇,每个人都尖叫
In this town of Halloween......
在这个万圣镇里......
I am the one hiding under your bed
我藏在你的床下
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red
有贴地的尖牙和血红的眼
I am the one hiding under yours stairs
我躲在你的楼梯下
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
有着蛇形手指和爬在头发中的蜘蛛
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
这就是万圣节,这就是万圣节
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!
In this town we call home
这个小镇是我们的家
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
人人都欢唱着南瓜颂
In this town, don't we love it now?
我们怎么会不爱这个镇呢?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
每个人都在等待下一个惊喜
Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
转个弯,我们躲进垃圾桶
Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll......
等不及的去偷袭,然后你会......
Scream! This is Halloween
尖叫!这才是万圣节
Red 'n' black, slimy green
黑中带红,泥泞的绿
Aren't you scared?
难道你不怕吗?
Well, that's just fine
恩~,这才刚刚好
Say it once, say it twice
说一次,说两次
Take a chance and roll the dice
碰个运气,掷骰子
Ride with the moon in the dead of night
在漆黑的夜晚骑上月亮
Everybody scream, everybody scream
人人尖叫,人人尖叫
In our town of Halloween!
在我们的万圣镇!
I am the clown with the tear-away face
我是会变脸的小丑
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
来无影,去无踪
2016年万圣节英文诗歌二:
One Inch Tall
If you were only one inch tall , you\'d ride a worm to school.
The teardrop of a crying ant would be your swimming pool.
A crumb of cake would be a feast
And last you seven days at least ,
A flea would be a frightening beast
If you were one inch tall .
If you were only one inch tall , you\'d walk beneath the door ,
And it would take about a month to get down to the store .
A bit of fluff would be your bed,
You\'d swing upon a spider\'s thread ,
And wear a thimble on your head
If youwere one inch tall .
you\'d surf across the kitchen sink upon a stick of gum
you couldn\'t hug your mama , you\'d just have to hug her thumb .
you\'d run from people\'s feet in fright ,
To move a pen would take all night ,
( This poem took fourteen years to write ---
Cause I\'m just one inch tall )
2016年万圣节英文诗歌三:
Trick or treat. 不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something good to eat. 给我好吃的东西
Ghosts, witches, and goblins, too. 鬼、巫婆、小精灵
Are waiting in the dark for you. 正在黑暗中等着你
The witch is riding on a broomstick. 巫婆正骑在扫把上
She is warming up the big black kettle. 她正热着黑色的炉子
She is cooking small toads and spiders. 她正在煮蟾蜍和蜘蛛
She is feeding all the ghosts and goblins. 她正在喂所有的鬼和小精灵
We are all scared to death. 我们全部怕的要死
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something good to eat! 给我好吃的东西
If you don’t.
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
I want something good to eat! 我要好吃的东西
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something nice and sweet. 给我好吃的东西
Give me candy and an apple, too. 给我糖果和苹果
And I won’t play a trick on you! 这样我就不会捉弄你
更多热门文章:
3.歌颂万圣节的诗歌
9.万圣节儿童诗歌
10.万圣节里的诗词欣赏