英语散文:那些年那些天非做不可的事情

发布时间:2017-08-10

  散文是一种作者写自己经历见闻中的真情实感、灵活的文学体裁。小编整理了相关的作文范文,快来看看吧。

  那些年那些天非做不可的事情

  Age has reached the end of the beginning of a word. May be guilty in his seems to passing a lot of different life became the appearance of the same day; May be back in the past, to oneself the paranoid weird belief disillusionment, these days, my mind has been very messy, in my mind constantly. Always feel oneself should go to do something, or write something. Twenty years of life trajectory deeply shallow, suddenly feel something, do it.

  一字开头的年龄已经到了尾声。或许是愧疚于自己似乎把转瞬即逝的很多个不同的日子过成了同一天的样子;或许是追溯过去,对自己那些近乎偏执的怪异信念的醒悟,这些天以来,思绪一直很凌乱,在脑海中不断纠缠。总觉得自己自己似乎应该去做点什么,或者写点什么。二十年的人生轨迹深深浅浅,突然就感觉到有些事情,非做不可了。

  The end of our life, and can meet many things really do?

  而穷尽我们的一生,又能遇到多少事情是真正地非做不可?

  During my childhood, think lucky money and new clothes are necessary for New Year, but as the advance of the age, will be more and more found that those things are optional; Junior high school, thought to have a crush on just means that the real growth, but over the past three years later, his writing of alumni in peace, suddenly found that isn't really grow up, it seems is not so important; Then in high school, think don't want to give vent to out your inner voice can be in the high school children of the feelings in a period, but was eventually infarction when graduation party in the throat, later again stood on the pitch he has sweat profusely, looked at his thrown a basketball hoops, suddenly found himself has already can't remember his appearance.

  童年时,觉得压岁钱和新衣服是过年必备,但是随着年龄的推进,会越来越发现,那些东西根本就可有可无;初中时,以为要有一场暗恋才意味着真正的成长,但三年过去后,自己心平气和的写同学录的时候,突然就发现是不是真正的成长了,好像并没有那么重要了;然后到了高中,觉得非要吐露出自己的心声才能为高中生涯里的懵懂情愫划上一个句点,但毕业晚会的时候最终还是被梗塞在了咽喉,后来再次站在他曾经挥汗如雨的球场,看着他投过篮球的球框时,突然间发现自己已经想不起他的容颜。

  Originally, this world, can produce a chemical reaction to an event, in addition to resolutely, have to do, and time.

  原来,这个世界上,对某个事件能产生化学反应的,除了非做不可的坚决,还有,时间。

  A person's time, your ideas are always special to clear. Want, want, line is clear, as if nothing could shake his. Also once seemed to be determined to do something, but more often is he backed out at last. Dislike his cowardice, finally found that there are a lot of love, there are a lot of miss, like shadow really have been doomed. Those who do, just green years oneself give oneself an arm injection, or is a self-righteous spiritual.

  一个人的时候,自己的想法总是特别地清晰。想要的,不想要的,界限明确,好像没有什么可以撼动自己。也曾经好像已经下定了决心去做某件事,但更多的时候是最后又打起了退堂鼓。嫌恶过自己的怯懦,最终却发现有很多缘分,有很多错过,好像冥冥之中真的已经注定。那些曾经所谓的非做不可,只是青葱年华里自己给自己注射的一支强心剂,或者说,是自以为是的精神寄托罢了。

  At the moment, the sky is dark, the air is fresh factor after just rained. Suddenly thought of blue plaid shirt; Those were broken into various shapes of stationery; From the corner at the beginning of deep friendship; Have declared the end of the encounter that haven't start planning... Those years, those days of do, finally, like youth, will end in our life.

  此刻,天空是阴暗的,空气里有着刚下过雨之后的清新因子。突然想到那件蓝格子衬衫;那些被折成各种各样形状的信纸;那段从街角深巷伊始的友谊;还有那场还没有开始就宣告了终结的邂逅计划……那些年那些天的非做不可,终于和青春一样,都将在我们的人生中谢幕。

  坚持不懈,直到成功-I will persist. I will win.

  I will persist until I succeed.    坚持不懈。直到成功。

  In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade. Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed.

  在古老的东方,挑选小公牛列竞技场格斗有一定的程序、它们被带进场地,向手持长矛的斗牛士攻击,裁判以它受激后再向斗牛士进攻的次数多寡来评定这只公牛的勇敢程度。从今往后。我须承认,我的生命每天都在接受类似的考验。如果我坚韧不拔,勇往直前,迎接挑战。那么我一定会成功。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈。直到成功。

  I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.

  我不是为了失败才来到这个世界上的,我的血管里也没有失败的血液在流动。我不是任人鞭打的羔羊,我是猛狮,不与羊群为伍。我不想听失意者的哭泣,抱怨者的牢骚,这是羊群中的瘟疫,我不能被它传染。失败者的屠宰场不是我命运的归宿。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner.

  生命的奖赏远在旅途终点,而非起点附近。我不知道要走多少步才能达到目标。踏上第一千步的时候,仍然可能遭到失败。但成功就藏在拐角后面,除非拐了弯,我永远不知道还有多远。

  Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.

  再前进一步,如果没有用,就再向前一步。事实上,每次进步一点点并不太难。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  Henceforth, I will consider each day's effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today.

  从今往后,我承认每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击者似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰如我今天的努力。

  I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid. I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.

  就像冲洗高山的雨滴,吞噬猛虎的蚂蚁,照亮大地的星辰,建起金字塔的奴隶,我也要一砖一瓦地建造起自己的城堡,因为我深知水滴石穿的道理,只要持之以恒,什么都可以做到。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.

  我绝不考虑失败,我的字典里不再有放弃,不可能、办不到、没法子、成问题、失败,行不通、没希望、退缩…这类愚蠢的字眼。我要尽量避免绝望,一旦受到它的威胁,立即想方设法向它挑战。我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。我放眼未来,勇往直前,不再理会脚下的障碍。我坚信,沙漠尽头必是绿洲。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  I will remember the ancient law of averages and I will bend it to my good. I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell will increase my chance for success at the next attempt. Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea. Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come. Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day. I must fail often to succeed only once.

  我要牢牢记住古老的平衡法则,鼓励自己坚持下去,因为每一次的失败都会增加下一次成功的机会。这一次的拒绝就是下一次的赞同,这一次皱起的眉头就是下一次舒展的笑容。今天的不幸,往往预示着明天的好运。夜幕降临。回想一天的遭遇。我总是心存感激。我深知,只有失败多次,才能成功。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  I will try, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.

  我要尝试,尝试,再尝试。障碍是我成功路上的弯路,我迎接这项挑战。我要像水手一样,乘风破浪。

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.

  从今往后,我要借鉴别人成功的秘诀。过去的是非成败,我全不计较,只抱定信念,明天会更好。当我精疲力歇时,我要抵制回家的诱惑,再试一次。我一试再试。争取每一天的成功,避免以失败收场。我要为明天的成功播种,超过那些按部就班的人。在别人停滞不前时,我继续拼搏,终有一天我会丰收。“

  I will persist until I succeed.   坚持不懈,直到成功。

  Nor will I allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency, for this is the great foundation of failure. I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best day of my life.

  我不因昨日的成功而满足,因为这是失败的先兆。我要忘却昨日的一切,是好是坏,都让它随风而去。我信心百倍,迎接新的太阳,相信“今天是此生最好的一天”。

  So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win.

  只要我一息尚存,就要坚持到底,因为我已深知成功的秘诀。

  I will persist. I will win.

  爱情的世界很大也很小

  The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of disappointments;

  the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside.

  原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下上百种委屈;

  原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息。

  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

  Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

  Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

  so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;

  在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

  It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.

  宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。

  Love me little, love me long.

  爱不贵亲密,而贵长久。

  To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment.

  Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?

  生活在没有的你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦,

  你知道吗,对我而言,你是任何人都无法取代的。

  If love is a mountain, then if men go up,

  more women they will see while women will see fewer men.

  如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,

  而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。

  Love makes man grow up or sink down.

  爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。

  The only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.

  当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。

  To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go;

  to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.

  宽恕、原谅并不代表忘记,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一条生路。

  孤单不是有没有朋友,而是有没有人住在你心里。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be

  sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one you love go freely.

  不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。

  During the whole life, you will regret for two things:

  one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.

  人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。

  Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

  Never expect the perfect man,

  it’s not because that you cannot find, but just because there is no perfect man.

  不要期待完美的男人,不是因为你期待不到,而是根本没有完美的男人。

  An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but sometime for forgetting.

  A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.

  一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。

  一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。

  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

  No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.

  没有人值得让你为他/她流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

  It’s often said that you will have the same life as the person you find.

  Therefore, different choices make different endings.

  人们说,找到了什么样的人就有了什么样的生活,于是不同的选择,就有不同的童话结尾。

  Sometimes you need to look back,

  otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.

  偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。

  Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect.

  However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love.

  许多人向往水晶般的爱情,晶莹剔透没有瑕疵。但更多人拥有的是玻璃般的爱情。

  The one you love also loves you. This is a miracle.

  And the god names this as falling in love with each other.

  自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,

  神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫做恋爱。

  How it feels when you are loved by the one you love? How could it be like?

  If you want to answer it immediately, you shall know how happy you are.

  被自己所爱的人深爱着是什么样的感觉呢?会是什么样子呢?

  想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福。

  Hope and trust is the tail of a lizard, which can reproduce even after being cut off.

  希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但它们还会再长出来。

  Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous?

  No, the sourest thing is that you have no rights to be jealous.

  That’s the sourest thing.

  你以为最酸的感觉是吃醋吗?不是的,最酸溜溜的感觉是没权吃醋,

  根本就轮不到你吃醋,那才是…

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.

  宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。

  It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.

  宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。

  I know that love shall not be compared, but I still used to complaining what he is lack of.

  我知道感情不能拿来比较,但无意中还是习惯抱怨他所缺少的。

  Never frown, even when you are sad,

  because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  Love is an impossible meeting.

  For example, I am a bird flying in sky,

  you are a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.

  缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。

  When someone abandons you, it is him that gets loss

  because he lost someone who truly loves him

  but you just lost one who doesn’t love you.

  当你认为被抛弃的时候,受损失的其实是对方:

  因为他失去了一个真正喜欢他的人,而你只不过少了一个不喜欢你…

  Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

  doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

  Good love makes you see the whole world from one person

  while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

  好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。

  Why to ask so much when you are in love?

  The mature never ask the past,

  the wise never ask the present

  and the open-minded never ask the future.

  爱,又何必多问?成熟的人不问过去,聪明的人不问现在,豁达的人不问未来。

  The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person,

  but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him.

  幸福的关键不在于找到一个完美的人,

  而在找到一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。

  If you leave me, please don’t comfort me

  because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

  离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

精彩抢先看New  Top