从小学、初中、高中到大学乃至工作，我们都离不开试题，借助试题可以更好地考核参考者的知识才能。你知道什么样的试题才能切实地帮助到我们吗？下面是小编为大家整理的初三英语试题及答案 Leaning to Learn，欢迎大家借鉴与参考，希望对大家有所帮助。
confident dictionary group highlight memorize memory nervous style translate
1. How often do you look up words in your ?
2. He has a good . He can remember things easily.
3. There isn’t just one way to learn. Each person has a different learning .
4. If you are before an exam, you probably won’t concentrate well.
5. When I read，I usually every word into Chinese.
6. In English class, I don’t really like working alone. I prefer activities.
7. How do you so many words?
8. When I read a text, I the key words. This helps me to remember them later.
9. It takes time to learn a language. Little by little, you will feel more .
1. He______ (go) to America the year before last.
2. —What _____ you ______(do)?
—I _____ (be) a teacher.
3. Do you like ________ (drink) milk?
4. He ______ _______(not have) his supper yet.
5. We ________________ (see) Uncle Li tomorrow.
6. Joan’s mother often _______ at four, now she (cook).
7. He _____(read) a book when the accident (happen).
8. _______ (travel) by air is very fast.
9. Let us ______ (wait) outside.
10. The teacher told us _________ (not talk) any more.
I. 1. dictionary 2. memory 3. style 4. nervous 5. translate
6. group 7. memorize 8. highlight 9. confident
II. 1. have a hard time doing sth. 2. review regularly 3. concentrate on doing sth.
4. highlight the important parts 5. a piece of advice 6. improve your memory
7. have a chance to do sth. 8. communicate with sb. 9. rather than
10. different learning styles
III. 1. went 2. will, do, will be 3. drinking 4. hasn’t had 5. will see
6. cooks, is cooking 7. was reading, happened 8. Traveling 9.wait 10. not to talk
1. Do you _____ working _____ groups helpful?
2. My favorite English class activities are doing grammar _________ and ____________ videos.
3. I prefer __________ class activities ________ a partner.
4. When I am working _____ a group I take _______ and _____ the group.
5. I memorize new words better if I listen to them _____ and _____.
6. When I speak English _____ loud, I sometimes worry about _________ mistakes.
7. Before I say something in English, I think _______ it in Chinese, and then ____________ it.
8. ______ I listen to English I always listen to find _____ words.
9. When I read a text ______ the first time I often read it ________ to find the ______ ______.
10. When I look _____ a word ____ the dictionary, I often read the Chinese and English ______________ and examples.
11. Many students ask me ______ they can ______ their progress.
12. A self-assessment is often ____ the form ____ questions, _____ example, what you have learned _____ this unit, etc.
13. _____ answering these questions, you can find _____ what and how you have learned.
14. A self-assessment doesn’t have to ______ long.
1. During ______ the river, he didn’t eat anything.
A. crossing B. cross C. across D. acrossing
2. People all over the world enjoy _______ football match.
A. watch B. to watch C. watching D. watches
3. How did the nursery teacher make the babies ________?
A. stop crying B. stop to cry
C. to stop crying D. to stop to cry
4. – _________ do you go to see your uncle? – Three times a month.
A. How long B. How often
C. How many D. How many times
5. Could you show me _______ next?
A. how to do B. what to do C. how do it D. to do what
1. Both you and your sister studies hard.
2. Not only we but also she are going to the movies.
3. Either he or I are to go.
4. Neither him nor his parents are coming.
2.我们越早开始工作，就越早完成。(begin, work, finish)
3.一个人书读得越多，就会变得越聪明。(a person, wise)
5.这事我越想越高兴。(think of, happy)
一. 1. think, in 2. exercises, watching 3. doing, with, 4. in, charge, lead
5. over, over again 6. out, making 7. about, translate 8. When, key
9. for, through, main idea 10. up, in, explanations 11. how, make
12. in, with, for, in 13. By, out 14. take
三. 1. studies–study 2. are–is 3. are–am 4. him–he
1. The harder you work, the greater progress you will make.
2. The sooner we begin our work, the sooner we will finish it.
3. The more a person reads, the wiser he will become.
4. The longer he stays here, the better.
5. The more I thought of it, the happier I felt.
【初三英语试题及答案 Leaning to Learn】相关文章：