外贸英语句子

2025-02-07 英语句子

  在生活、工作和学习中,大家对句子都再熟悉不过了吧,在不同类型的文章里,不同位置的句子的作用也是不同的。你所见过的句子是什么样的呢?以下是小编精心整理的外贸常用英语句子,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

  We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  I dont know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  I cant say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  Weve got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

  Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  Whats your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货

  Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

  除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

  Dont you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?

  对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?

  It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

  我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。

  When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.

  当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

  Well consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

  我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

  I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

  我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

  How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?

  订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?

  I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

  我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

  We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

  我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。

  Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

  我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。

  We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

  我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。

  In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

  考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

  Im entitled to being appointed as your agent.

  我有权被指定为你方代理。

  We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

  我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

  Weve decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

  我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

  Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

  谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。

  If we come to terms, well appoint you as our agent.

  如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。

  We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

  我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

  We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

  我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

  Were in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

  我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

  Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

  你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

  Well leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

  我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

  Were not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

  目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。

  We wont consider agency in your market at present.

  我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。

  We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

  我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。

  I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

  我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

  When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?

  您何时签定代理协议呢?

  The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.

  为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。

  I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.

  我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。

  The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.

  代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。

  I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.

  我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。

  We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.

  我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。

  Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?

  那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?

  Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.

  我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。

  Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.

  自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。

  I hope youll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.

  希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。

  We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.

  我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。

  Ive come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.

  我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。

【外贸英语句子】相关文章:

外贸英语常用句子07-14

失恋句子经典的句子08-20

友情句子伤感的句子短句子10-18

伤心句子心痛句子06-09

精选伤心句子心痛句子07-07

古风优美句子的句子精选09-14

文艺句子伤感的句子09-17

忧伤的句子 伤感的句子05-15

唯美句子短句子10-06

伤感句子短句子09-11