I’m all ears

发布时间:2016-6-15编辑:互联网

作者:孙淑敏

I'm all ears. 是口语化说法,意为“我洗耳恭听。”

SCENE 1

Employee: Sir, I have a new plan to increase sales. 先生,我有一个新方案可以提高销售额。

Manager: Well, I'm all ears. 好吧,我洗耳恭听。

SCENE 2

Child: Mum, I made a mistake. 妈,我犯错了。

Mum: I'm all ears. What's wrong? 我洗耳恭听,你做错了什么事?

SCENE 3

Son: I'm going to join the army. 我准备去参军。

Father: Tell me why. I'm all ears. 告诉我为什么,我洗耳恭听。

SCENE 4

Employee: I want to resign. 我要辞职。

Boss: Tell me the reason. I'm all ears. 告诉我为什么,我洗耳恭听。