Hello! Thank you for your support, cooperation and love for the work of the international department. I would like to express my heartfelt wishes to you and your family.
Each smiling face of the students bears the ardent hopes and good hopes of all parents.
All school achievements can not be achieved without parents attention and efforts.
Every step of the development of our school can not be separated from your concern and support.
In order to let you have a comprehensive understanding of childrens study and life in school, strengthen the communication between school and parents, further discuss the education and training of children with parents, form a joint force of home-school education, promote the healthy growth of students, and enhance communication, communication and cooperation between family and school, the international department of our school will hold a parent-teacher meeting for the second-year students of the international department this Friday ( November 25 ) from 1: 30 p.m. to 3: 00 p.m ..
1. Please be sure to enter the school at the time we have arranged.
2. Parents are the first teachers of the children. Your words and actions will always affect the children. Therefore, please pay attention to civilized manners, do not smoke, do not litter or make loud noises after entering the school. During the meeting, please set your mobile phone to mute or vibrate, do not answer the phone in the classroom, and consciously maintain the order of the parent-teacher meeting.
3. Due to the large number of parents vehicles in the international department, the traffic at the school gate may be a little crowded during the parents meeting. Please obey the schools arrangement when parking your car and do not park your car at random.
Please pay attention to safety on your way to and from school, and keep warm when its cold.
Hello! With your strong concern and support, the schools education and teaching work is in good order. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you. In order to promote the contact and cooperation between families and schools and seek the development of good education, a communication platform between families and schools will be created. This semester, our school plans to set up a family friendship association organization, aiming to build a platform for parents to communicate with each other, share parenting experience and jointly improve the level of tutoring. Let more parents participate in school education management. On February 26, 20xx, our school held the launching ceremony of the XX Center Primary School Family Friendship Association in the schools big staircase room. In order to let parents know more about Family Friendship Association and better participate in class Family Friendship Association activities, promote communication between schools and families, teachers and parents, and form a joint force of family and school education. The school decided to hold a parent-teacher meeting for grade one and two on Thursday ( March 22 ) at 7: 30 p.m. We sincerely invite you to attend.
I activity time: 7: 30 p.m. on March 22, 20xx? 9:40
II. Place of Activities: Classrooms ( Dont Take Children )
III. Activity flow:
School leaders speak.
Watch the video of the inauguration ceremony of the Family Friendship Association.
The teacher in charge, the science teacher and the parents communicate.
Send out the consultation draft of the family friendship association volunteer group, the student assignment questionnaire, and the student canteen questionnaire.
1. If there are special circumstances that cannot be attended, please ask the teacher in charge for leave before the meeting.
2. Parents vehicles can enter the campus. Please follow the staff arrangement.
The XX Central Primary School respects the contract
March 20, 20xx
Back to the board of directors ( handed over to the head teacher on March 21 )
Child Name: Parent Signature: Attend or Not Attend:
Im delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].
As we agreed, youll be speaking on the topic XX from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.
Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment youll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], Ill have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.
Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you.