Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.May Peace,Health，Happiness and Bright Future attend both
your bride and yourself until the end.
I wish you both the best of luck and, ever-increasing happiness as the years go by.
结婚祝福语英文:I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer。
结婚祝福语英文:Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishes for all the good
future in the world.
Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage.
My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.
Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.
My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!
My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.
Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.
My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.
I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event.
We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.
Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.
I hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.
May you always have everything you wish for a rich life together.
May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and
The news of your recent marriage having reached me，I beg to offer my most sincere congratulations.
My wife and I are very delighted to hear the news of your marriage.We send you both our love and hope you will have
nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.
1. Love your neighbor as yourself.
2. Resentment kills a fool, and envy slays the simple.
3. Man does not comprehend its worth.
4. The price of wisdom is beyond rubies.
5. To shun evil is understanding.
6. It is not only the old who are wise, not only the aged who understand what is right.
7. Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress.
8. Age should speak; advanced years should teach wisdom.
9. For the ear tests words as the tongue tastes food.
10. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.
11. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.
12. He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.
13. like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
14. The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.
15. Has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
16. Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.
17. No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength.
18. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from sppeaking lies.
19. A righteous man may have many troubles.
20. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil.
21. For evil men will be cut off,
22. Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked.
23. The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously.
24. Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.
25. the righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.
26. The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks what is just.
27. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you.
28. A man who has riches without understanding is like the beasts that perish.
29. show no mercy to wicked traitors.
30. Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.