时间状语： every…, sometimes, at…, on Sunday
I leave home for school at 7 every morning.
The earth moves around the sun.
Shanghai lies in the east of China.
Pride goes before a fall.
例：Columbus proved that the earth is round..
I don't want so much.
5) 某些动词如 come, go, move, stop, leave, arrive, be, finish, continue, start 等，在一般现在时句中可用来表示将来肯定会发生的动作。
The train comes at 3 o'clock.
I'll help you as soon as you have problem.
Tell Xiao Li about it if you meet him.
表示过去某一时刻或某一段时间内所发生的动作或情况，通常一般过去式带有表示动作时间状语的词，词组或从句,如 yesterday, the day before last, last week, two days ago 等,上下文清楚时可以不带时间状语。
I worked in that factory last year.
1) 过去经常反复发生的动作，也可用used to或would加动词原形来表达，例如：
I used to go fishing on Sundays.
2) “used to”也可用于表示过去曾经存在过的状态。例如：
This river used to be clean.
I shall attend the meeting tomorrow.
He will go to see his mother every Saturdays.
I will do my best to catch up with them.
Shall I open the door?
4）be + going + 动词不定式。也是一种将来时句型，表示打算，计划，最近
I am going to Beijing next week.
5）be + 动词不定式。表示有职责，义务，可能，约定，意图等。
There is to be a meeting this afternoon.
We are to meet the guests at the station.
6）be about + 动词不定式，表示马上，很快作某事。
They are about to leave.
1) 现在进行时的用法表示说话者说话时正在发生或者进行的动作， 它注重
What are you doing now?
I am looking for my key.
The students are preparing for the examination.
3) 某些动词的现在进行时可以表示即将发生的动作，这些动词有 arrive, come, leave, start等。
They are going to Hong Kong tomorrow.
②表示认识、知觉和情感的动词，如：know, think, hear, find, see, like, want, wish, prefer等。
I have bought a ten-speed bicycle.
They have cleaned the classroom.
2) 现在完成时表示动作从过去开始持续到现在，或者还有可能持续下去的动作或状态。 现在完成时常与for 和 since 引导的短语或从句连用。
We have lived here since 1976.
They have waited for more than two hours.
I saw this film yesterday.（强调看的动作发生过了，不涉及现在）
I have seen this film. （强调对现在的影响，电影的内容已经知道了。）
I was watching TV when she came to see me.
They were building a house last month. （上个月正在建造，建造好与否不知）
They built a new house last month. （上个月建造好了，动作已经完成）
过去完成时表示过去某一时刻或某一动作之前完成的动作或所处的状态，过去完成时常和 by , before 等词组成的短语和从句连用。
We had already learned two thousands words by the end of last year.
When we arrived at the station, they had waited for more than twenty minutes.
They were going to have a meeting.
I told him that I would see him off at the station.
1) 被动语态最基本的句型结构是： be +及物动词过去分词
因为被动句中的主语是动作的承受者，某些短语动词如look after, think of, take care of, work out, laugh at等，也可用于被动语态。
The children were taken good care of by her.
若宾语补足语是不带to 的不定式，变为被动语态时，该不定式前要加"to"。此类动词为感官动词，如：feel, hear, help, listen to, look at, make, observe, see, notice, watch等。例如：
The teacher made me go out of the classroom.
I was made to go out of the classroom (by the teacher).
如wash, clean, look, cut, sell, read, wear, feel, draw, write, sell等动词虽然用做主动形式却表示被动的意义。例如：
The food tastes good.
Father will not allow us to play on the street.
He ran so fast as to catch the first bus.
这样的动词有感官动词如：see, hear, look, notice, observe, feel等，使役动词如：have, make, leave, keep, get等。接不定式表示动作的完整性，真实性；+doing 表示动作的连续性，进行性。
I saw him work in the garden yesterday.
I saw him working in the garden yesterday.（强调"我见他正干活"这个动作）
使役动词如： let, have, make等和感官动词如： see, watch, hear, listen to, smell, feel, find 等后作宾补，省略to。在被动语态中则to不能省掉。
1) stop to do 停止，中断做某事后去做另一件事。
stop doing 停止做某事。
2) forget to do 忘记要去做某事。 (未做)
forget doing 忘记做过某事。 (已做)
3) remember to do 记得去做某事 (未做)
remember doing 记得做过某事 (已做)
4) try to do 努力，企图做某事。
try doing 试验，试着做某事。
5) go on to do 做了一件事后，接着做另一件事。
go on doing 继续做原来做的事。
6) mean to do 打算、想
mean doing 意味着
(1) say, speak, talk, tell的用法。
He said he would go there.
It's time to leave. We have to say goodbye to you.
Do you speak English?
May I speak to Mr Pope, please?
3) talk表示“谈话”，是不及物动词，与to , about, with等连用，才可以接宾语。
What are you talking about?
Mr Jackson is talking with my father in the office now.
4) tell 表示“告诉，讲述”是及物动词，可以带双宾语或复合宾语。
She told us an interesting story yesterday.
My teacher told me that we would have an English exam the next month.
(2) look, see, watch和watch的用法。
Look! The girl is swimming in the lake.
Look at the picture carefully. Can you find something unusual?
2) see 指“看见”某物，强调的是结果。
They can't see the words on the blackboard.
Does Lily often go to see a film on Sunday?
3) watch 指的是“观看”，“注视”之意。
The twins are watching TV now.
He will go to watch a volleyball match.
Don't read in the sun.
I like to read newspapers when I am free.
(3) borrow, lend和keep的区别。
Meimei borrowed a book from the library just now.
May I borrow your dictionary?
2) lend 是“借出”之意，常常与to连用，同borrow一样，是非延续性动词，只表示瞬间即能完成的动作。
Uncle Wany has lent his car to Mr Li.
Could you lend us your radio, please?
How long can the recorder be kept?
The farmer kept the pat for two weeks.
(4) bring, take, carry和get的用法。
Bring me the book, please.
May I bring Jim to see you next Saturday?
It looks like rain. Take a raincoat with you.
Mother took the little girl to the next room.
3) carry 是“带着、搬运、携带”的意思，指随身携带，有背着、扛着、抱着、提着的含义，不表明来去的方向。
Do you always carry a handbag?
The box is heavy. Can you carry it?
Please go to my office to get some chalk.
There is no water in the bottle. Why not get some?
(5) wear, put on和dress的区别
Tom always wears black shoes.
He wears a raincoat even when it is fine.
She doesn't like to wear a red flowers in her hair.
2) put on是“穿上”“戴上”的意思，可以用于穿衣服、穿鞋、戴帽等。着重于穿戴的动作。
It's cold. You'd better put on your coat.
He put on his hat and went out of the room.
3) dress可以作及物动词和不及物动词，有“穿着”“打扮”的意思。作“穿着”解时，只用于穿衣服，不用于穿鞋、戴帽、戴手套。作为及物动词用时，它的宾语是人，不是衣服。dress sb. （给某人穿衣服），而wear作“穿着”用时，也是及物动词，但它的宾语是物，不是人，即wear sth.（穿着衣物）。
She always dresses well.
Get up and dress quickly.
Mary is dressing her child.
(6) take, spend和use的用法。
1) take指做某事用多少时间，句型是：It takes/took/ will take + sb. +some time + to do sth.
It took me three days to finish the work.
It will take you a while week to travel thought the forest.
It takes only one hour to fly to Shanghai.
Someone spends + money/time + on something(in) doing sth.
She spent more than 500 yuan on that coat.
He didn't spend much time on his lessons.
He spent much time (in) correcting students' exercises.
Mother spent her evenings (in) washing clothes.
Do you know how to use the computer?
Shall we use your car?
After the train had left, they reached the station
We reached the top of the mountain at last.
2) get是不及动词，常与to连用，再接名词，后面接表示地点的副词时，不用to，get to常用于口语中。
When the students got to the cinema, the film had begun.
My sister was cooking when mother got home.
3) arrive是不及物动词，表示到达一个小地方时，用arrive at, 到达一个大地方时用arrive in。
The soldiers arrived at a small village
The foreigners will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow.
I’m interested in animals, so I ________ every Saturday working in an animal hospital.
A. pay B. get C. take D. spend
答案：D。该题考查的是pay, get, take spend这四个动词的用法区别。在这四个动词中，只有spend常用于 “spend …ding sth.”的句型里，所以选D。
---Listen Helen is singing in the next room.
---It _________ be Helen. She has gone to Beijing.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. may D. should
---I called you yesterday evening, but there was no answer.
---Oh, I am sorry I _________ dinner at my friend’s house.
A. have B. had C. was having D. have had
---How long have you _______ the moteobike?
---For about two weeks.
A. bought B. had C. borrowed D. lent
1. Listen! Some of the girls ________ about Harry Potter. Let’s join them.
A. are talking B. talk
C. will talk D. talked
2. Our teacher, Miss Chen, ________English on the radio the day bore yesterday.
A. teaches B. taught
C. will teach D. had taught
3. I don’t think I _________ you in that dress before.
A. have seen B. was seeing
C. saw D. see
4. Susan’s parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool. It _______ be very expensive.
A. must B. can C. mustn’t D. can’t
5. Coffee is ready. How nice it ________ ! Would you like some?
A. looks B. smells C. sounds D. feels
6. “ Mr. Zhu, you’d better _______ too much meat. You are already over weight,” said the doctor.
A. not to eat B. to eat C. not eat D. eat
7. “Don’t always make Michael ________ this or that. He is already a big boy, dear,” Mr. Bush said to his wife.
A. do B. to do C. does D. did
8. Sorry, I can’t hear you clearly. Will you please ________ your E-mail address? I’ll
write it down.
A. review B. recite C. report D. repeat
9. Don’t ________ your coat, Tom! It’s easy to catch cold in spring.
A. take away B. take off C. take down D. take out
10. You _______ go and ask Meimei. She _______ know the answer.
A. must; can B. must; may C. need; can D. can; may
11. I’m sorry you’ve missed the train. It ________ 10 minutes ago.
A. left B. has left C. had left D. has been left
12. I bought a new dictionary and it ________ me 30 yuan.
A. paid B. spent C. took D. cost
13. ---Mum, may I go out and play basketball?
---_______ you _______ your homework yet?
A. Do; finish B. Are; finishing C. Did; finishing D. Have; finished
14. I have to go now. Please remember to ________ the lights when you leave.
A. turn off B. turn down C. turn up D. turn on
15. A talk on Chinese history ________ in the school next week.
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
16. Look! How heavy the rain is! You’d better ________.
A. don’t go now B. stay here when it stops
C. not leave until it stops D. not to leave at once
17. You may go fishing if your work ________.
A. is done B. will be done C. has done D. have done
18. Cotton _______ nice and soft.
A. is felt B. is feeling C. feel D. feels
19. ---Who cleaned the blackboard yesterday, Dick?
A. cleaned B. does C. did D. is
20. ---Linda had nothing for breakfast this morning, _______?
---No. She got up too late.
A. had she B. hadn’t she C. did she D. didn’t she
My name is Wang Bing. I’m from China. Now I ___1____ (study) at this school. I ____2___ (arrive) here on January 8. Since then, I ____3____ (make) a lot of friends. At school we speak English all the time. Next week, some new students from Africa, Asia and Latin America ____4____ (come) to our school. I’m very glad to know this because I enjoy ____5____ (meet) people from other countries.
1. study/am studying 2. arrived 3. have made 4. will come 5. meeting
Since 1946, one of the most important inventions has been the computer. It has been changing all our lives.
The first computer ____1___ (build) in 1946. It ____2____ (be) as large as a room and very difficult and slow ____3____ (use). But since the invention of silicon “chip”（硅片），computers ____4____ (become) smaller, easier and faster to operate. Some computers ____5____ (be) as small as TV sets. Some can even ____6___ (make) smaller than a book. And computers ____7____ (get) smaller and smaller all the time. Who knows what the computers of tomorrow ____8___ (be) like?
There ____9___ (be) several reasons why the computer is useful to us. First, a lot of information can ____10____ (put) into computer. Second, the computer works very quickly---thousands of times faster than a man and it will not be tired. Third, modern computers can be built into other kinds of machines, like radios, cars and planes. So today people can spend less time doing more work with a computer.
1. No matter what the weather is like, you can always find surfers out _______ (ride) the waves.
2. ---What do you use the key for?
---It is ________ (use) for making the robot work.
3. No news _______ (be) good news. I’m sure Jane is still all right.
4. ---Are you feeling better these days?
---Yes, much better. I _______ as well as these days for a long time.
5. It ________ (rain) heavily, you’d better not go out now.
6. The city of Xian _______ (become) cleaner and cleaner.
7. The boys enjoy _______ (see) fight films very much.
8. He left the room without _______ (say) goodbye.
9. Rice ________ (grow) in the south of China.
10. Many trees ________ (plant) in our school yard these years.
1. It’s rather hot today, but the weather report says the temperature _______ to 28C tomorrow.
2. “Remember, nobody ________ to eat or drink in the computer room,” the assistant said to the new students.
3. Hi, Mike! I _________ your invitation. Thank you very much. I’ll come on time.
4. This time yesterday I ________ the foreigners around the ancient church.
5. My uncle phoned the booking office of the airline, and he was told there _______ any flights to Singapore in the following three days because of the bad weather.
6. Don’t lose heart and ________ trying.
7. Don’t watch TV. It’s too late. Please _______ and go to bed right now.
8. Computers are useful. They can ________ sending E-mail.
9. If you’ve lost this book, you have to _______ it.
10. Both of his feet were hurt in the accident. _______ a doctor, please.
一.1.A 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.A 8.D 9.B 10.D 11.A 12.D 13.D 14.A 15.C 16.C 17.A 18.D 19.C 20.C
二. 1. was built 2.was 3. to use 4. have become 5. are 6. be made 7. are getting 8. will be 9. are 10. be put
三. 1.riding 2.used 3.is 4.have not felt 5.is raining 6. is becoming 7.seeing 8.sayig 9.is grown 10.have been planted
四. 1.will fall 2.is allowed 3.have received 4.was showing 5.would not be 6.keep on 7.turn it off 8.be used for 9.pay for 10.Send for