Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?
1. play chess 下国际象棋 2. play the guitar 弹吉他 3. speak English 说英语
4. English club 英语俱乐部 5. talk to 跟…说 6. play the violin 拉小提琴
7. play the piano 弹钢琴 8. play the drums 敲鼓 9. make friends 结交朋友
10. do kung fu 练 (中国) 功夫 11. tell stories 讲故事 12. play games 做游戏
13. on the weekend/on weekends 在周末
◆用法集萃 1. play +棋类/球类 下……棋，打……球 2. play the +西洋乐器 弹/拉……乐器 3. be good at doing sth.= do well in doing sth. 擅长做某事 4. be good with sb. 和某人相处地好 5. need sb. to do sth. 需要某人做某事 6. can + 动词原形 能/会做某事 7. a little + 不可数名词 一点儿…… 8. join the …club 加入…俱乐部 9. like to do sth. =love to do sth. 喜欢/喜爱做某事
1. Can you draw? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
2. What club do you want to join? I want to join the chess club.
3. You can join the English club.
4. Sounds good./That sounds good.
5. I can speak English and I can also play soccer.
6. Please call Mrs. Miller at 555-3721.
I want to join your organization (组织) to help kids with sports, music and English. My name is Mike. I am 15 years old. I’m a student in No. 1 Middle school. I can play the guitar well. I can sing many songs. I can swim and speak English well, too. I think I can be good with the kids. I also do well in telling stories.
I hope to get your letter soon.
Unit 2 What time do you go to school?
1. what time 几点 2. go to school 去上学 3. get up 起床
4. take a shower 洗淋浴 5. brush teeth 刷牙 6. get to 到达
7. do homework 做家庭作业 8. go to work 去上班 9. go home 回家
10. eat breakfast 吃早饭 11. get dressed 穿上衣服 12. get home 到家
13. either…or… 要么…要么… 14. go to bed 上床睡觉
15. in the morning/ afternoon/ evening 在上午/下午/晚上
16. take a walk 散步 17. lots of=a lot of 许多，大量 18. radio station 广播电台
19. at night 在晚上 20. be late for=arrive late for 迟到
◆用法集萃 1. at + 具体时间点 在几点（几分） 2. eat breakfast/ lunch/dinner 吃早饭/午饭/晚饭 3. thirtyhalf past +基数词 ……点半 4. fifteena quarter to +基数词 差一刻到……点 5. take a/an +名词 从事……活动 6. from …to … 从……到…… 7. need to do sth 需要做某事
1. What time do you usually get up? I usually get up at six thirty.
2. That’s a funny time for breakfast.
3. When do students usually eat dinner? They usually eat dinner at a quarter to seven in the evening.
4. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games.
5. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch..
6. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good.
7. Here are your clothes.
My School Day
I am a student. I usually get up at seven, and I eat breakfast at seven thirty. Then I go to school at eight. School starts at eight thirty. I eat lunch at twelve. I go home at 17:00. I often eat dinner at 19:00 and then play the piano. I do my homework at 20:00. At 22:00, I go to bed.
Unit 3 How do you get to school?
1. get to school 到达学校 2. take the subway 乘地铁 3. ride a bike 骑自行车
4. how far 多远 5. from home to school 从家到学校 6. every day 每天
7. take the bus 乘公共汽车 8. by bike 骑自行车 9. bus stop 公共汽车站
10. think of 认为 11. between … and … 在…和…之间
12. one 11-year-old boy 一个11岁的男孩 13. play with … 和…玩
14. come true 实现 15. have to 不得不
1. take… to …= go to … by… 乘…去… 2. How do / does （sb）get to …? …是怎样到…的？ 3. How far is it from … to …? 从…到…有多远？ 4. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 做某事花费某人多长时间。 5. How long does it take to do sth.? …花费多长时间？ 6. It is + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是…. 7. Thanks for + n. / Ving 感谢你（做）某事。
1. How do you get to school? I ride my bike.
2. How far is it from your home to school?
3. How long does it take you to get to school?
4. For many students, it is easy to get to school.
5. There is a very big river between their school and the village.
主题：上学的交通方式 写作思路：开篇点题：点出自己的出行方式；具体内容：自己选择这种交通方式的原因；结束语: 表明自己的观点。
The Best Way for Me to Go to School
Different students go to school in different ways in our school, but I llike to go to school on foot.
First, I live near the school, so my home is not far from my school. And it takes me a few minutes to get there. Second, there is a crossing on my way to school, and sometimes the traffic is very busy. I think it is safer to go to school on foot. Third, I think walking is good for my health. It’s a kind of sport and it makes me study better.
So in my opinion, the best way to go to school is on foot. What about you?
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class.
1. on time 准时，按时 2. listen to … 听……
3. in class 在课上 4. be late for 做……迟到
5. have to 不得不 6. be quiet 安静
7. go out 外出 8. do the dishes 清洗餐具
9. make breakfast 做早饭 10. make (one’s) bed 铺床
11. be noisy 吵闹 12. keep one’s hair short 留短发
13. play with sb. 和某人一起玩 14. play the piano 弹钢琴
15. have fun 玩得高兴 16. make rules 制订规则
◆用法集萃 1. Don’t + 动词原形+其他， 不要做某事。 2. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事 3. too many + 可数名词复数 太多的…… 4. practice doing sth. 练习做某事 5. be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格 6. be strict in sth. 对某事要要求严格 7. leave sth sp. 把某物忘在某地 8. keep + 宾语+形容词 使……保持某种状态 9. learn to do sth. 学会做某事 10. have to do sth. 不得不做某事
1. Don’t arrive late for class. 上课不要迟到。
2. Can we bring music players to school? 我们可以带音乐播放器到学校吗？
3. And we always have to wear the school uniform. 并且我们总是不得不穿校服。
4. There are too many rules! 有太多的规则！
5. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen! 不要把脏盘子留在厨房里！
6. I have to keep my hair short. 我不得不留短发。
Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them. We can’t arrive late for class. We can’t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet. When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can’t eat or drink in class, and we can’t listen to music or play games in class.
I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.
Unit 5 Why do you like pandas?
1. kind of 有几分，有点儿 2. be from / come from 来自于
3. South Africa 南非 4. all day 整天
5. for a long time 很长时间 6. get lost 迷路
7. places with food and water 有食物和水的地方 8. cut down 砍倒
9. in (great) danger 处于（极大）危险之中 10. twelve years old 十二岁
11. things made of ivory 由象牙制成的东西
◆用法集萃 1. —Why…? 为什么……？ —Because… 因为…… 2. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事 3. want to do sth. 想要做某事 4. one of + 名词复数 ……之一 5. forget to do sth. 忘记要做某事 6. forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事 7. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事 8. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好
1. —Why do you like pandas? 你为什么喜欢熊猫？
—Because they’re kind of interesting. 因为它们有点儿有趣。
2. —Why does John like koalas? 约翰为什么喜欢树袋熊？
—Because they’re very cute. 因为它们非常可爱。
3. —Why don’t you like tigers? 你为什么不喜欢老虎？
—Because they’re really scary. 因为它们真的吓人。
4. —Where are lions from? 狮子来自哪里？
—They’re from South Africa. 它们来自南非。
5. Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost. 大象能走很长时间并且从不迷路。
6. They can also remember places with food and water. 它们也能记住有食物和水的地方。
7. But elephants are in great danger. 但是，大象处于极大危险之中。
8. People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes.
9. Today there are only about 3,000 elephants (over 100,000 before)
10.Isn’t she beautiful? 她难道不美丽吗？
The Animal I Like
There are many kinds of animals in the world. What animal do I like? Let’s know her.
Many people like her very much. I also like her. She is from China. She is very cute. She doesn’t eat grass and meat at all. She eats bamboo every day. She is so nice. She is black white. She has two big black ears and eyes. And she also has black legs and arms.
What animal is she? She is a panda. I like panda very much. Do you like her? What animal do you like?
Unit 6 I’m watching TV.
1. watch TV 看电视 2. read a newspaper 看报纸
3. talk on the phone 通过电话交谈 4. listen to music 听音乐
5. use the computer 使用电脑 6. make soup做汤
7. wash the dishes 洗餐具 8. kind of 有点儿
◆用法集萃 1. —What + be+ 主语+ doing? ……正在做什么？ —主语+ be + doing sth. ……正在做某事。 2. I’d love / like to do sth. 我愿意做某事。 3. any other + 可数名词单数 其他任何一个…… 4. wish to do sth. 希望做某事
1. —Why are you doing? 你在做什么？
—I’m watching TV. 我在看电视。
2. —What’s she doing? 她在做什么？
—She’s washing her clothes. 她在洗她的衣服。
3. —What are they doing? 他们在做什么？
—They’re listening to a CD. 他们在听一张CD 唱片。
4. —Are you doing your homework? 你在做你的家庭作业吗？
—Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room.
5. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi.
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home. Kate is doing her homework. Her father is reading a book. Her mother is watching TV. Her grandfather is listening to the radio and her grandmother is cleaning the room. Her sister, Betty, is playing computer games. They are all enjoying themselves.
Unit 7 It’s raining!
1. not bad 不错 2. at the park 在公园
3. take a message for … 为……捎个口信
4. have a good time / have a great time / have fun / enjoy oneself 过得很愉快
5. call sb. back 给某人回电话 6. no problem 没问题
7. right now 现在 8. talk on the phone 通过电话交谈
9. some of ………当中的一些 10. by the pool 在游泳池边
11. drink orange juice 喝橙汁 12. study hard 努力学习
13. on a vacation 在度假 14. in the mountains 在山里
15. call sb. 给某人打电话 16. write to sb. 给某人写信
17. right for… 适合…… 18. 给……拍一张照片
◆用法集萃 1. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人（不要）做某事 2. have a great time/have fun + (in) doing sth. 愉快地做某事 3. just right for doing sth. 做某事正合适
1. How’s the weather? 天气怎么样？
2. It’s cloudy. / It’s sunny. / It’s raining. 天气多云。/ 天气晴朗。/ 天正下雨。
3. How’s it going? 情况怎么样？
4. Great! / Not bad. / Terrible! 好极了！/ 不错。/ 糟糕！
5. Can I take a message for him? 我给他捎个口信好吗？
6. I’m having a great time visiting my aunt in Canada.
7. My family and I are on a vacation in the mountains. 我和我的家人正在山里度假。
8. It’s hot in your country now, isn’t it? 现在你的国家天气炎热，不是吗？
The Weather in Beijing
Hello, everyone! I’m from Beijing. Do you want to know the weather in Beijing? Now let me tell you something about the weather here.
In Beijing, spring is very short and warm. In summer, it’s very hot, but it often rains. We often go swimming in the river. In autumn, the weather is very dry and cool. We often go to the farm to work with the farmers to help them. In winter, it’s very cold, and sometimes it’s snowy and windy.
I like swimming, so summer is my favorite season.
Unit 8 Is there a post office near here?
1. post office 邮局 2. police station 警察局
3. pay phone 付费电话 4. Bridge Street 桥街
5. Center street 中心大街 6. Long Street 长街
7. near here 附近 8. across from 在……对面
9. next to 挨着，靠近 10. between… and… 在……和……之间
11. in front of 在……前面 12. excuse me 劳驾
13. far from 离……远 14. go along… 沿着……走
15. turn right / left 向右 / 左转 16. on the(或one’s) right / left 在（某人的）右边 / 左边
17. in my neighborhood 在我的街区 18. look like 看起来像
19. in life 一生中 20. be free 免费（有空）
◆用法集萃 1. Turn right / left at the +序数词+ crossing. 在第几个路口向右 / 左转 2. spend + 时间 / 金钱 + on sth. 花费时间/金钱在 spend + 时间 / +金钱 (in) doing sth. 花费时间/金钱做某事 3. watch sb. doing 观看某人正在做某事 4. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
1. —Is there a hospital near here? 这附近有医院吗？
—Yes, there is. It’s on Bridge Street. 是的，有。它在桥街上。
2. —Oh… where’s Center Street? 噢……中心大街在哪里？
—It’s not too far from here. 它离这儿不太远。
3. Go along long Street and it’s on the right. 沿着长街走，它在右边。
4. Turn right at the first crossing. 在第一个十字路口向右转。
Where is the hotel? Let me tell you how to get there. Go down this road and then turn left. Go through First Street and second Street. When you come to Third Street, turn right and walk on. You can see a bridge over a river. Go across the bridge. Then you can see the hotel. It’s on your right, across from the post office, You will find it.
Unit 9 What does he look like?
1. short hair 短发 2. long hair 长发
3. curly hair 卷发 4. straight hair 直发
5. (be) of medium height 中等个子 6. (be) of medium build 中等身材
7. go to the movies 去看电影 8. a little 有点儿
9. look like 看起来像 10. a big nose 大鼻子
11. a small mouth 小嘴巴 12. a round face 圆脸
13. black hair 黑发 14. big eyes 大眼睛
15. a long face 长脸 16. the same way 同样的方式
17. in the end 最后 18. blonde hair 金黄色的头发
1. What does / do + 主语 + look like? ……长得什么样？ 2. sb. + be + of + medium build / height 某人中等身材/个子 3. sb. + has +… hair 某人留着……发 4. sb. wears + clothes/glasses 某人穿着/戴着……
1. —What does he look like? 他长什么样
—He’s really tall. 他真的`很高。
2. —Do they have straight or curly hair? 他们留直发还是卷发？
—They have curly hair. 他们留卷发。
3. —Is he tall or short? 他高还是矮？
—He isn’t tall or short. He’s of medium height. 他不高不矮，他中等个子。
4. The man with a pair of glasses is my English teacher. 那个戴眼镜的男人是我的英语老师。
Kate, a twelve –year-old girl, is lost in the street.
She is of medium height with short hair. She has a round face and small eyes. She wears a pair of glasses. She wears a white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black sports shoes.
If anyone knows her, please call Mr. Green at 26458132. Thanks a lot.
Unit 10 I’d like some noodles.
1. would like 想要 2. take one’s order 点菜
3. beef soup 牛肉汤 4. one bowl of… 一碗……
5. what size 什么尺寸 6. mapo tofu with rice带米饭的麻婆豆腐
7. what kind 什么种类 8. small / medium / large bowl 小/ 中/大碗
9. green tea 绿茶 10. orange juice 橘汁
11. around the world 世界各地 12. birthday cake 生日蛋糕
13. the number of… 的数量 14. make a wish 许个愿望
15. blow out 吹灭 16. in one go 一口气
17. come true 实现 18. cut up 切碎
◆用法集萃 1. would like + sth. 想要某物 2. would like + to do sth. 想要做某事 3. Why don’t you + do sth.? 何不做某事？ 4. the number of + 名词复数 ……的数量，a number of+名词复数 许多……
1. What kind of noodles would you like? 你想要哪种面条？
2. I’d like beef noodles, please. 我想要牛肉面。
3. What size would you like? 你想要多大的？
4. I’d like a medium bowl, please. 我想要一个中碗的。
5. Would you like a large bowl? 你想要一个大碗的吗？
6. Yes, please. 好吧。
7. If he or she blows out all the candles in one go, the wish will come true.
My Favorite Food
I’m a middle school student. I like to eat healthy food. I have milk, eggs and bread for breakfast. For lunch I would like rice, fish and vegetables. I like chicken, juice, rice and hamburgers for supper. Of all the food, my favorite food is chicken and apple juice.
Unit 11 How was your school trip?
1. go for a walk 去散步 2. milk a cow 挤牛奶
3. ride a horse 骑马 4. feed chickens 喂小鸡
5. talk with 与……谈话 6. take photos 拍照
7. quite a lot 相当多 8. show… around 带领……参观
9. learn about 了解 10. from… to… 从……到……
11. grow strawberries 种植草莓 12. pick strawberries 采草莓
13. in the countryside 在乡下 14. go fishing 去钓鱼
15. at night 在夜晚 16. a lot of 许多；大量
17. come out 出来 18. go on a school trip 去学校郊游
19. along the way 沿线 20. after that 之后
21. buy sth. for sb. 为某人买某物 22. all in all 总的来说
23. take a / the train 乘火车 24. be interested in 对……感兴趣
25. not… at all 根本不……
◆用法集萃 1. How + be…? + like? ……怎么样？ 2. too many + 可数名词复数 太多的…… 3. teach sb. how to do sth. 教某人怎样做某事 4. quite + a / an + 形容词+可数名词单数 = a + very + 形容词
+可数名词单数一个相当 / 很……
1. —How was your school trip? 你的学校郊游怎么样？
—It was great! 好极了！
2. —Did you go to the zoo? 你去动物园了吗？
—No, I didn’t. I went to a farm. 不，没有。我去农场了。
3. —Did you see any cows? 你看见一些牛奶了吗？
—Yes, I did. I saw quite a lot. 是的，我看见了，我看见相当多（的牛奶）
4. —Were the strawberries good? 这些草莓是好的吗？
— Yes, they were. 是的，它们是。 / No, they weren’t. 不，它们不是。
5. Everything was about robots and I’m not interested in that.
I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I did my homework, and then I played computer games. In the afternoon, I visited my grandmother. We talked for a long time.
On Sunday morning, I cleaned my room and did some reading. Then I cooked for m parents. In the afternoon, I watched a football match on TV and listened to music. I had a good time.
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend?
1. do my homework 做我的家庭作业 2. go to cinema 去看电影
3. go boating / camping 去划船 / 去野营 4. play badminton 打羽毛球
5. on Saturday morning 在星期六早上 6. work as 以……身份而工作
7. have a good weekend 周末过得愉快 8. kind of 有点儿
9. stay up late 熬夜 10. run away 跑开
11. shout at 对……大声叫嚷 12. fly a kite 放风筝
13. high school 中学 14. put up 搭起，举起
15. in the countryside 在乡下 16. get a surprise 吃惊
17. make a fire 生火 18. each other 互相
19. so… that… 如此……以至于…… 20. go to sleep 入睡
21. the next morning 第二天早上 22. look out of…向……外看
23. shout to 冲……呼喊 24. up and down 上上下下
25. wake…up 把……弄醒 26. move into… 移进……
27. a swimming pool 一个游泳池
◆用法集萃 1. go + doing 去做某事 2. play + 球类 玩……球 3. 时间段+ ago ……前 4. keep + sb. / sth. + 形容词 / 副词 / 介词短语 使……保持……
5. so + 形容词 / 副词+ that 句子 如此……以至于……
6. see sb. doing sth. 看见某人正在做某事
7. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事 8. start to do / doing sth. 开始做某事
1. —What did you do last weekend? 上个周末你做什么了？
—I did my homework. / We went boating. 我做了我的家庭作业。/我们去划船了。
2. —Who visited her grandma? 谁看望了她的奶奶？— Becky did. 贝姬看望了。
3. My sister finished high school two weeks ago. 我的姐姐两周前中学毕业了。
4. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early. 但是我是如此疲倦，以至于我很早就睡着了。
My friend Li Hua came to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed him around the city. We went to the Guangzhou Museum on the morning of May 2. We learned much about the history of Guangzhou. In the afternoon., we climbed the Baiyun Hills. It was really great fun! In the evening. I took Li Hua to the night zoo. It was interesting to see animals at night. The next day, we went to the bookshops to buy books. Though we were very tired, we enjoyed ourselves very much.