1. A: Why do you like history? B:Because history is interesting.
2. A: How old are you ? B:I’m thirteen.
3. A:I have a headache. What should I do?
B:You should lie down and rest.
4. A:How long have you had the car?
B:I’ve had the car since I moved to Harbin.
5. A:What kind of music do you prefer?
B:I prefer music that has great lyrics.
6. A:How do you go to school? B:I go to school by bike.
7. A:When does your brother eat breakfast?
B:My brother eats breakfast at seven o’clock.
8. A:Do you mind my/ me opening the window?
B:Of course not./ Not at all. Please do it.
9. A:May I ask you some questions ?
B:Sure./ Of course. What are they ?
10. A: A:What was the weather like yesterday / How was the weather yesterday?
B:It was sunny yesterday.
11.A:What ’s the weather like today/ How is the weather today?
12. A:Where are you going to work? B:I’m going to work in Beijing .
13. A:What are you going to do next month?
B:I’m going to visit Beijing next month.
14.A:The summer vacation is coming. What are you going to do?
B: I haven’t decided yet.
15. A:What did you do last night?
B: I went to see the film with my friend last night.
16. A:Who was the zipper invented by? (注意必须有by)
B:The zipper was invented by Whitcomb Judson.
17. A:When was the car invented ? B:The car was invented in 1885.
18.A:How often do you exercise? B:I exercise twice a day.
19.A:Who did you play with? B:I played with my father.
20. A:How was the trip? B:The trip was wonderful.
21. A:What does she look like ? B:She has long straight hair.
A:What is your teacher like? My teacher is kind and helpful.
22. A:I heard you lost your key. Have you found it yet ? B:No, not yet.
23. A:Where do you live ? （注意没有in） B:I live in Harbin.
24. A:What day was it yesterday? B: It was Monday yesterday.
25. A:What’s the date today ? B:It’s May 20th.（中间没有on）
26. A:When is Teachers’ Day ?
B:It’s on September 10th. （中间有on）
27. A:Can you sing? B:No, I can’t, but I can dance.
28. A:What time is it / What’s the time ?
B:It’s ten ten.（十点十分）
29.A:What do you want to be when you grow up?
B:I want to be a pianist when I grow up.
30.A:How many days are there in a week?
B:There are seven days in a week.
31. A:Merry Christmas ! B: The same to you/ Merry Christmas.
A:Happy New Year! B: The same to you/ Happy New Year.
32. A:Happy birthday to you! B:Thank you.
33. A:How’s it going? B:Pretty good.(相当好)
34. A:What does she always wear?
B:She always wears a red dress and white shoes.
35. A:Who’s that ( speaking) ? B:This is Ann speaking.
36.A:Hello! May I speak to Tom Smith? B:Yes. This is Tom Smith.
37.A:Is that Helen speaking ? B:Yes, this is Helen speaking.
38. A:When did you begin to learn English ?
B:I began to learn English when I was ten.
39.A: I won first prize in the contest.
B: Really ? Congratulations./ Well done.
40.A: I ’m going to Dalian for vacation. B: Have a good time.
41. A:Can I help you/ What can I do for you?（购物情景）
B:I’m looking for a dress for my daughter.
42.A:Can I help you? B:Yes,please. I’d like to order some food.
43. A:What does your father do/ What ’s your father’s job / What is your father?
B:He’s a teacher. He teaches English.
44. A:May I use your pen ? B: Sure, here you are.
45.A:Please pass me my book. I can’t reach it. B: Here you are.
46. A:Thanks a lot for your help.
B: You’re welcome/ Not at all /That’s OK/ That’s all right/ It’s a pleasure/ My pleasure . (不客气,用于道谢的答语)
47.A: Thank you for your delicious food.
B:I’m glad you enjoyed it.
48.A:I’m sorry. I have broken your cup.
B:It doesn’t matter/ Never mind. (没关系,用于道歉的答语)
49. A:How long may I keep the book ?
B:You may keep the book for two weeks.
50. A:How long have you been here ?
B:I have been here for two years.
51.A:How long did you stay? B:I stayed in Beijing for two weeks.
52.A:What’s your telephone number?
B:My telephone number is 13555320234
53. A:How much is the book/ How much does the book cost / What’s the price of the book?
B:The book is ten dollars.
54.A:Where did you go on vacation ?
B:I went to Beijing on vacation.
55.A:You speak English very well. B:Thank you.
56.A:I missed Happy Camp last night . B:What a pity.
57.A:Which is the way to the post office / How can I get to the post office?
B:Go along this road and at the end of road there is a post office on the left.
58. A:Don’t make any noise here. B:Sorry, I won’t do it again.
59. A:What’s the matter with you/What’s the trouble with you /What’s wrong with you ?
B:I have a bad cold.
60.A:Would you like to come to my house for supper?
B:I’d love to , but I’m afraid I can’t.
61.A:I’m new here. You can ask that man.
B:Thank you all the same.（仍然感谢你）
62.A:I fell down and hurt myself yesterday. B:I’m sorry to hear that.
63. A:What are you doing ? B: I’m writing an e-mail to my friend.
64. A:What do you think of this book / How do you like this book ?
B:I think this book is interesting.
65.A:How many people are there in your family?
B:There are four people in my family.
66.A:I’ll have the final exam tomorrow. B:Good luck.
67. A:How many bananas do we need? B:We need three bananas.
68. A:When did the story happen?
B:The story happened on a rainy night.
69. A:Where were you born ? （注意没有in） B:I was born in Shanghai.
70.A: When were you born ? B:I was born on February 2nd,1999.
71.A:Which bus can I take (to get there)?
B: You can take No.7 bus to get there.
72.A:How long does it take? B: It takes ten minutes.
73.A:What place is it ?
B: It is a place where students can exchange their old books with others.
74.A:May/ Can I borrow / use your pen? B: Sorry, I left my pen at home.
75. A:What’s your name? B:My name is Lili.
76.A:Are these books yours, Mike?
B:No, they aren’t. They belong to her.
77. A:What else do you need ?
B:Nothing else. I think I have got everything ready.